Like most of us, David Priemer never thought he’d end up in sales! He started his career tinkering with test tubes and differential equations as an award-winning research scientist before spending the next 20 years leading top-performing sales teams at high-growth technology companies including Salesforce, where he was the Vice President of Commercial Sales and creator of the Sales Leadership Academy program.
David talks about his latest book, the importance of storytelling skills as a salesperson, the science behind an effective sales conversation, and much more!
In This Episode, You'll Learn about...
Links and Resources
- Sales Resources
- Sell the Way You Buy Book
- Sales Academy
- Where to find David: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- The 500k Consulting Gameplan Session
- Get your Do It! Marketing Manifesto
- Join our online community: High-Fee Consultants & Business Coaches Ready to Grow NOW
- NEW BOOK! Buy Do It! Selling and get all the bonuses and companion tools here