An entrepreneur since the age of 21, Gino has had an obsession for learning what makes businesses and entrepreneurs thrive. Gino helps entrepreneurs and leaders get what they want from their businesses. Based on his years of real-world experience, he created the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), a practical method for helping companies achieve greatness. He has personally delivered more than 1,900 full-day sessions for more than 135 companies, helping them implement EOS. He is also the author of the award-winning, best-selling book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, as well as Get a Grip, Rocket Fuel, How to Be a Great Boss and What the Heck is EOS?, which have sold more than one million copies.
Gino is now devoting time and energy toward helping entrepreneurs-in-the-making get a huge jump-start on taking their entrepreneurial leap, which is why he created Entrepreneurial Leap. The mission of Entrepreneurial Leap is to find all of the entrepreneurs-in-the-making, at any age, wherever they are—to help them realize their purpose and live the life they were born to live.
Gino talks with David about what traits make a true, highly successful entrepreneur, what entrepreneurs should be thinking about through the COVID-19 pandemic, and much more!
In This Episode, You'll Learn about...
Links and Resources
- Entrepreneurial Leap website
- Entrepreneurial Leap on YouTube
- Where to find Gino: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- The 500k Consulting Gameplan Session
- Get your Do It! Marketing Manifesto
- Join our online community: High-Fee Consultants & Business Coaches Ready to Grow NOW
- NEW BOOK! Buy Do It! Selling and get all the bonuses and companion tools here