Taz is no stranger to business ownership and all the challenges that come with it. She’s experienced the joys and angst of building a multi-million dollar, multi-location enterprise. She now brings all that expertise and experience to helping solo consultants, B2B coaches, and fractional CXOs who have left their corporate gig go from being unremarkable to unforgettable so they can eliminate the hustle and grind of marketing and sales.
Taz talks about developing fruitful and long-term referral relationships, how your positioning and messaging play a part in developing these relationships, why you should avoid making these relationships transactional, and more!
In This Episode, You'll Learn about...
Links and Resources
- Fast Track Your Way To A Thriving Consulting Practice Webinar
- Where to find Taz: LinkedIn and YouTube
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- The 500k Consulting Gameplan Session
- Get your Do It! Marketing Manifesto
- Join our online community: High-Fee Consultants & Business Coaches Ready to Grow NOW
- NEW BOOK! Buy Do It! Selling and get all the bonuses and companion tools here