Suzanne Evans talks about scaling your coaching and speaking business, how she got through the pandemic, the power of being compelling, TikTok, and much more!
Suzanne, owner and founder of Driven Inc., is the “tell-it-like-is”, no-fluff boss of business building. She provides support, consulting, and business development skills to over 30,000 clients enrolled in her business building programs. Suzanne started Driven Inc. from a spare room in a crowded apartment and in just a few years grew the company to serve thousands of clients. Having gone from a secretary to surpassing the seven-figure mark herself, she has supported her private clients to to grow multi million dollar businesses.
Driven Inc. has made the Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest growing small businesses five years in a row and has lead beginners and established entrepreneurs alike to create their own flourishing success stories. Nothing makes Suzanne happier, more excited, or more fulfilled than supporting entrepreneurs in building a business that creates the money and influence to have a massive impact on their lives, their communities, and the world. She lives with her family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
In This Episode, You'll Learn about...
Links and Resources
- Driven Inc.
- Suzanne’s previous episode
- Where to find Suzanne: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- The 500k Consulting Gameplan Session
- Get your Do It! Marketing Manifesto
- Join our online community: High-Fee Consultants & Business Coaches Ready to Grow NOW
- NEW BOOK! Buy Do It! Selling and get all the bonuses and companion tools here