Lisa Kohn is an accomplished leadership consultant, executive coach, author, and keynote speaker with a strong business background and a creative approach. She has over 20 years of experience partnering with Fortune 500 clients in areas of leadership, communication styles, managing change, interpersonal and team dynamics, and strategy, as well as life balance and fulfillment. Lisa’s latest book is her memoir to the moon and back: a childhood under the influence.
Lisa talks to David about her professional and personal journey towards becoming an advocate for authentic leadership. She discusses the initial start up of her business, discovering her business model, engaging prospects, and how her interesting personal life story circles around towards drawing in new business!
In This Episode, You'll Learn about...
Links and Resources
- Chatsworth Consulting
- Lisa’s Website
- Thoughtful Leaders Blog
- Where to find Lisa: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- The 500k Consulting Gameplan Session
- Get your Do It! Marketing Manifesto
- Join our online community: High-Fee Consultants & Business Coaches Ready to Grow NOW
- NEW BOOK! Buy Do It! Selling and get all the bonuses and companion tools here