Melissa Smith is the Founder & CEO of the Association of Virtual Assistants and The PVA, a firm that matches clients with the right virtual assistants. She is also the best-selling author of two books, Hire The Right Virtual Assistant and Become a Successful Virtual Assistant which is an integral part of the College of Western Idaho Administrative Specialist Program curriculum.
Melissa talks about her journey to the world of virtual assistants, starting the AVA, the right way to hire assistants, and much more!
In This Episode, You'll Learn about...
Links and Resources
- Association of Virtual Assistants
- The PVA Firm
- Become A Successful Virtual Assistant on Amazon
- Where to connect with Melissa: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- The 500k Consulting Gameplan Session
- Get your Do It! Marketing Manifesto
- Join our online community: High-Fee Consultants & Business Coaches Ready to Grow NOW
- NEW BOOK! Buy Do It! Selling and get all the bonuses and companion tools here