Dana is the CEO of Take Action Inc. and founder of the Work Happy Project. She’s been a visual practitioner for over 20 years. She has a B.A. in Psychology and an M.S. in Organization Development.
Dana Wright-Wasson talks about why employee engagement is needed now more than ever, design thinking, generating leads, and how she is navigating her business through the pandemic!
In This Episode, You'll Learn about...
Links and Resources
- Take Action website
- Get “Talk the Walk” here
- Where to find Dana: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- The 500k Consulting Gameplan Session
- Get your Do It! Marketing Manifesto
- Join our online community: High-Fee Consultants & Business Coaches Ready to Grow NOW
- NEW BOOK! Buy Do It! Selling and get all the bonuses and companion tools here