We’re hiring coaches!
We’re looking for a talented business coach to join our team and help our Expert Profit Formula and Do It! MBA (Marketing Business Accelerator) clients all over the world on their journey to — and beyond — a multi-six figure business built on their expertise.
Comprehensive entrepreneurial experience is preferred. Our most successful coaches are like short-term CEO’s who can effectively advise, guide, and influence the actions of our entrepreneurial clients to generate tangible results fast.
About the role:
Our coaches work directly with clients to help them identify, take concrete action steps toward, and ultimately achieve their professional and financial goals. Coaches also serve as accountability partners and guide them through our in-depth curriculum.
– You’ll be responsible for helping our clients apply our marketing, sales and business growth strategies. You’ll deliver 1-on-1 coaching sessions and work hands-on with our clients to help them make progress, fine-tune their work, and you’ll help us build our amazing community of entrepreneurial experts.
– You don’t need to know how everything works here at Do It! Marketing before applying. We’ll train you on our core content, and our approach to coaching clients.
– You’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Zoom, Trello, and Facebook), and you should have a solid track record coaching clients and helping them get results.
– You’ll be expected to drive your own learning, and learn quickly. Once you’re fully up to speed (4-6 weeks), you’ll be responsible for a coaching load of 35-45 clients personally assigned to you. That’s a significant effort, so be sure you’re ready to commit.
This could be a great part-time role, 3 or 4 days a week, working around your schedule.
– You genuinely care. Not just felt, but expressed. Your client’s success is yours, and so is their failure. You’re wired to break through walls to help your clients win.
– You’re proactive. You don’t wait, you take the initiative. You ask. You act. You look for ways to do more than expected.
– You’re a team player. We’re not looking for rockstar performers, so much as rock-solid team members. You’ll work closely with our coaching team and our Director of Training to help build the training, tools, and resources clients need most. You’ll pitch in at our live events. You’ll notice when your teammates could use some support, and you’ll offer to help.
– You show integrity. You protect our Intellectual Property. Every action you take is 100% legal, ethical, and would make you proud if your Mom saw it on the 6 o’clock news.
– You’re confident. Clients look to us for guidance and leadership. You’re a great communicator and a confident coach.
– You’ve got energy to burn. You lead with your energy. You meet people where they’re at, and you leave them two levels higher.
– You Make It Better. Most of all, you’ll be committed to delivering a world-class coaching experience for our clients. You’ll be comfortable driving change. Not just for our clients, but help us constantly improve the way we deliver programs for our clients. (We’ll expect you to raise issues or challenges as you see them, and actively participate in creating solutions.)
– You take ownership, accountability, and responsibility. (There’s no blame, excuses, or denial around here.)
– You show up like a pro. You represent Do It! Marketing to the world. You look and sound great on Facebook, on Zoom, and in person (even when you’re wearing shorts and flip flops!)
– You follow-through. You keep your word: When you say you’ll do something, it gets done.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong time management & task prioritization
- Making decisions or assessing progress with incomplete information
- Sense of Urgency and proactive mentality
- Influential individual that is persuasive, assertive and decisive
This is a 1099 contractor position. You will be a part of a high-performing team of fellow business coaches and will report to the Director of Training as often as needed.
We are looking for someone who tends to have an “All-In” mindset and who is willing to go the extra mile when it comes to delivering impeccable business coaching and accountability. Are you our next high-performing marketing coach?
How to apply:
Shoot a short 2-3 minute video telling us why you would be the best fit for this coaching role. Videos are to be NO more than 3 minutes to be considered.
Specifically, we’d like to know:
- Why you want to work as a coach, and describe your coaching experience/ expertise right now
- Why you want to work with Do It! Marketing and not somewhere else, and not full-time for yourself
- Tell us about a time you worked with a client, what made it great, and how you helped them achieve a specific result
(Remember: We’re not looking for a feature-length movie, 3 minutes MAX!)⠀⠀
We value your ability to communicate and to connect with people. While your video production isn’t so important, take some time preparing what you want to tell us. There’s no prize for first response, we’re looking for how you show up.
Send an email to our COO Charlie Poznek, firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your video.Please DO NOT send the video file as an attachment. Upload it to YouTube, Vimeo or Wistia and send a link only in your email.
We do most of our work during North American time zones, so tell us where you’re located too. Send us your video, and we’ll take the conversation from there. We’ll let you know we’ve received your video and next steps as appropriate.
David Newman, Founder
Do It! Marketing
Marketing for Smart People… Like YOU!